HP 23xi review (long term review w/reliablity & warranty info)
For the past two years we have been using a number of HP 23xi displays at home and the office. Overall these are some of my favorite monitors.
Here are the pros:
- Reasonable price (~$130 USD when on sale)
- Energy efficient
- External power supply (this is nice b/c if the power supply fails, you just replace it… not the entire monitor)
- Power supplies are readily available (I had two spare laptop/HTPC power supplies that worked fine)
- Nice looking and reasonably well built
- Very thin and lightweight
- Fairly small bezel which makes for a nice multi-display setup
- no VESA mount
- limited position adjustability
- warranty is only 1 yr?
Overall I highly recommend these monitors if you find them in the $130-$150 range. Anything more that that I might recommend waiting until they go on sale.
If you have any questions about the monitors, please post in the comments below 🙂