Get Chase 1099 tax documents online in PDF format

Need to quickly get your 1099-INT from Chase? Don’t worry, it is easy! 🙂

Here are the steps:

#1 Login to you Chase account

#2 Select the ‘Customer Center’ link at the top of the page

#3 Click the ‘Order 1099’ link:

From the Customer Center, select 'Order 1099'

From the Customer Center, select ‘Order 1099’

#4 Voila, you can now download your 1099 tax documents with the greatest of ease:

Choose the tax statement you would like to download in electronic format (PDF)

Choose the tax statement you would like to download in electronic format (PDF)


Easy huh? 🙂 I give Chase 5/5 stars for this very handy feature. This is also a very nice change from other companies such as Google (AdSense) and Great Southern Bank which will ONLY snail mail you these documents. 🙁


  • Janice

    Thanks for this tax tip. Been struggling with getting my Chase tax documents all morning and the photos showed me right where I needed to go!!! Have a GREAT DAY.

  • Me

    I’ve been checking here for weeks and it’s still showing nothing. This is the only form I’m waiting on to file. *annoyed*

    • Me

      Feel free to not publish this. Just realized I won’t be getting a 1099 this year because my interest earned was only .07 this year.

      • Hello!
        Thank you for comment and raising a great point: if your accumulated interest for the year is below $10 (as of 2017) then you may not receive a 1099-INT form your bank. These days, with interest rates so low it is not surprising that many people are not receiving a 1099-INT!

        Thanks again for commenting and have a great week. 🙂

        Best regards,

  • Linus Aleksandr

    Kudos to Chase for the feature of 1099-INT downloads. Kudos to you for showing me where to find them!

  • peter wakeham

    Do not have a Chase account. Had a mortgage which was refinanced with another company. Need Tax documents in order to file 2016 return. Have not recieved same by mail.

    • Hi Peter,
      Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear that the other company has not sent out your tax documents yet 🙁 I highly recommend giving them a call and seeing if someone can look into the matter for you!

      Thank you again for commenting and best of luck to you 🙂

      Best regards,

  • Doris S Williams

    I had an account with JP Morgan/Chase..I got into some money problems and had a car repossed. I had gotten a 1099-C from IRS..Where can I go to retrieve a copy.. i seemed to have misplaced the original..

    • Hi Doris,
      Thank you for your comment. I am not sure if a 1099-C will be available online. However, I would recommend calling Chase at 1-800-935-9935 and they should be able to help you.

      Best regards,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *