How to remote control PocketPC / Windows Mobile devices
Here are some apps that allow you to remote control your Pocket PC or Windows Mobile device:
- MyMobiler – program that allows you to do a LOT of stuff on your mobile using your PC (desktop or laptop)…
- View your mobile screen on your desktop.
- Control your mobile by using desktop keyboard and mouse.
- Copy/Cut/Paste text between mobile and desktop.
- Capture mobile screen.
- Drag and drop files to your mobile.
- Support ActiveSync / IP Connection
- Support Mobile Explorer (File Browse)
- PocketPC VNC Server – allows you to run a VNC server ON your PocketPC, then you can connect via another computer using a VNC client.
I use these types of apps to quickly install new apps, or do any sort of typing intensive task. Another example task is using these apps to remotely play music etc. on the mobile (i.e. put the mobile by your stereo, control the music on any computer that has wifi).