Q. How can I copy photos from internal memory/storage to SD card?! [SOLVED] Fuji
Q.How can I copy the pictures stored in the internal memory on my FujiFilm FinePix HS 50 EXR (or similar) to memory (SD) cards?
The procedure to copy the pictures in the internal memory to a memory card is as follows:
After copying, the pictures will remain in internal memory. Delete them if necessary.
1. Install a memory card into the camera.
2. Press the playback button to enter playback mode.
3. Press the MENU/OK button to open the menu.
4. Press the selector up or down to select “COPY,” and press the selector right.
5. Press the selector up or down to select “IN” -> card (icon), and press the selector right to proceed to frame selection.
6. Press the selector up or down to select the images (frames), and proceed to the appropriate step below.
To copy only the selected pictures (FRAME)
1. Press the selector left or right to select a frame (picture) you want to copy.
2. Press the “MENU/OK” button to copy the frame (picture).
3. To copy other frames, repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. To finish copying, press the DISP/BACK button.
To copy all pictures (ALL FRAMES)
Press the MENU/OK button to copy all the frames (pictures).